Friday, March 8, 2013

the truth and the whole truth......nothing but.....

So, Lets all get honest with our selves.
But  lets start with this... if you did not see my post on facebook.... then read this blog
escape from obesity


Now, hoping you read her 2010 blog titled,
Detachment and the Obesity Connection, you will get where I am going with this......

There is no way to be FAT and HAPPY!!! Hell even Dr. Phil will tell you that pretty much........... I've seen him say things in relation to that several times!!!
 So, why sit there behind your phone, behind your computer, on your couch as you watch TV ........... and say your happy? Ok, so you are, so you love your spouse or SO, So you love your kids  or your furbabies... ok........ i believe all that, I believe you can love your job, love your career, love your car, and church and many other things........but take a moment an get real with me............
Stand in front of a mirror............ Tell me what you think now???
I have good hair? I have good skin? I have a pretty face??? Ok........ and you most def could!
how do you feel about your over all appearance?? Do you honestly think you are beautiful or handsome? Do you actually like how your clothes fit? if you get dresse up to the nines.... do you feel beautiful? and then you look in the mirror what do you see an think then?? an if the mirror doesn't do it for you what about if i brought out a camera??? Would you let me take pics? would you be happy with them???

Ok, what if you stand naked in front of your mirror??? what do you see then?? happy with it??
cause Let me be the one that is honest...............
I love my life, I love being his wife, and love being my three beautiful sons mother, I love being my mothers daughter and love my self at times...yes I said it at times!!!
I love my church, I love my pretty much everything but me..........
I know I am HIPPO huge..........I hate it.. I dont hate how it came back on me because my three kids mean more to me than anything.,they were worth all the tears and pain and weight gain.............stupid bed rest LOL.
BUT, I dont like my weight........... weight is just a number....but my number is like 280's................
I dont like that. and Im not afraid to say it. IM FAT AND IM UNHAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I am taking a stand........ I have been but this week the crud got me and I am sick as can be....... why hide what everyone sees anyways??? why LIE? why not tell the truth and let it be heard?
Im not scared of what others think of me........ok, well thats a big ol lie....... I hate being unliked, i hate people being unhappy with me and I am the worlds worst at being a people pleaser!!!!!! and i have no clue why.
 but back to me haha
I cant stand the back fat, I cant stand the wobbly arms,the waddle under my chin........ i cant stan how my stomach is and my love handles are more like love couches..... you could get lost in those things.........
and I am not afraid to tell you this. You see it. So, why not be honest
And speaking of honest, I have been watching the biggest loser.........and you know what???
the Kid, she 16ish i think Sunny??? She has more of a grip on reality than most the people in my town that I live in.
She stated on one of the last BL, that to be honest and be there, dont sugar coat it. Dont hide the truth and the fat dont avoid it! ok some of her words and some of mine mixed i lol. so if you have a fat family member or friend or spouse why not just say hey....I AM WORRIED about your health?  YOU CAN NOT BE FAT AND HEALTHY!!!!!!!!!
now no  you ont have to be super model thin.........but be able to walk a few miles with out thinking you are gonna die!!! eat healthier realize YOU are making an IMPRESSION, an IMPACT on YOUR KIDS! YOU MIGHT BE WHAT YOU EAT BUT YOU TURN INTO WHAT YOU SEE TOO!!!  and what is more sad is that Kid Noah on there, he goes by a different name btw, but still he had never eaten a vegetable!!!!!! I blame the parents!!! there is no excuses for that.  my boys will chose a veggie or a fruit over most stuff!!! an I am so beyond proud of that and my husband Keif.......... has come around a hole heck of a lot since we have been together!
If you dont think you can change that fast. remember every addict takes it one day at a time when they are in recovery........
plus go check out sparkpeople.com and say I ,   JESSALOU   , sent you!!! =)
 but Im am on this journey at the moment to get back to me the me I was 3 years and 3 babies ago =) i started back to the gym... with no fears this time...but three years ago when  my husband bought us a couples gym membership on our first date....... I was in a full fledged panic attack when we went that night!!
but not any more........ I know even after being gone a whole pregnancy what I am comfortable with and what i can do right away with no issues.... but do me a small favor.....DO NOT just walk into there an sit on weight machines or exercise equipment and start a hen peck............... OMG sooo annoying! its a gym!!! not a social club if you want to do nothing go sit in a club and sip on come crap!!! haha
Ok so be real with your self.YOU ARE NOT YOUR SELF WHEN YOU ARE FAT!!!
if you cant keep with with your kids............ then whats the point???
Ok my bested buddy JENNJENN! WE ARE GONNA ROCK THIS JOINT!!! btw she inspires me! she pushes me..........and shes not even in my state!!!!
blessings to you all!

Jessica the determinated scale cruncher!!

No comments:

Post a Comment