Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trusting in our Lord…..

Some times you learn something from the most unusual…….. or for us the most usual.. place ever.

We are a huge veggie tales family!!! I have adored them since my niece was in diapers!!!!

Anyways we received the incredible league of extraordinary vegetables………… and the verse it ends with is this……………………..

Psalm-56-3-4-web

Psalm 56:3 being the part they emphasized…… 

When I am afraid I will trust in YOU…

And here we are…… Worrying…….. Keith is beside his self worried that he will not only lose Daniel Reason, but Lose me too…….. He opens up a lil at a time about it……. and Im glad but I wish there was something I my self could do to soothe his soul.  We have really been trying to cherish the moments we have together and with the twins….. which is hard… cause as any real family and real person will admit in the midst of adversity……… in the midst of the storm…. is when its hard to stand firm… to stand tall…….. There are so many moments I want to just throw my hands up in the air and scream “Serenity NOW” (from Seinfeld ;D )

So……………….

October 30th we had an appointment in Nacogdoches…… again to check on Daniel and I , Our Tuesday appointments were to see the dr and to get an NST done………. well….. I gained 8 lbs from Friday to Tuesday……  my blood pressure was up….. my urine was full of protein.. it ended up me on the NST waiting to hear back from a dr Marlo in Galveston…. who said we were to get down there asap and I was being admitted…………..

OHHH Joy…… so an hr drive home……. then pack.. then 5 hrs plus down to Galveston…… needless to say we hit traffic every direction we went!!! so we get there I get asked a million times why are you here…. well hello stupidos!!!!!!! you told me to come I didn’t request to come!!! finally was put in L&d from, about 6 til 3 am……. no food no water…. tons of contractions……  well at 3 am they gave me food wrong doses of meds… then sent me to the floor… so from 2nd floor (ER) to third floor L&D to 6th floor…..

well they started pushing IV’s and giving me meds started a 24 hr urine…… some how come Thursday morning they decided all blood work all urine etc was perfectly normal.. yet….. contractions still here…..  they finally let me go home …… we were back in Crockett around 515pm……… all I wanted to do was hold my babies and cry………. I hate I missed their Halloween……. hate hate hate……. no really I do……….lol.

I have been so emotional and so down and depressed for missing a holiday…. something that might not of been important to them. but it sure was me……. enough to over spend on the cutest Disney store costumes ever……. enough to have been so excited when they wanted to wear them the moment they came in and they did NOT want to take them off………..

anyways… So….. We made it to 31 weeks…… yay…….. and are at home…… still baking still contracting………. blog again later on another day……

 

J & D

No comments:

Post a Comment