Thursday, November 8, 2012

Eenie-Meenie-Minie-Mo…..

 

When Will Daniel come and let me hold…. I guess we’ll never know ;)

This is what Kind of runs through my head on a daily basis  now…………. When will this child come!?!?!?!!  *SIGH!* I know No matter what any dr says.. He will be premature… I could almost bet on it…. And more so now because… Lets compare

31 weeks…………………………………… 32 weeks……………..
WP_000836   Pic-11082012-002

Look a little different???????????????  YEAH!!!!!!!!! I have dropped! !!!!! AND…. When I started dropping with the twins.. I had maybe  a week left in me…… When it was a drastic drop like this!!!!
SO……….. It’s the wait and see game for sure now!!!

Left this morning with Boys staying with their Gigi…….. and Keifer and I on our way to nac…… Arrived there on time… got looks of disapproval for not having the twin Spider monkeys with us……………
SO……… Did my urine, did my weigh in….. still about the same. guess its good I didn’t gain 7 lbs in like 2 days!!!!!!

went to the room to get monitored……

Was on the Nst for a while…. Love hearing his beautiful heart beat……. Gives me a lil sense of serenity……Then I met a midwife……… which has me at the conclusion……… I don’t like mid wifes!!!!!!!!!!  *crosses arms and pouts* If I heard one more time out of her mouth every pregnancy is different…… I was gonna give her an upper cut………….. and if it wasn’t that.. it was well Twins come early…… really? really? you think? would you actually like to talk to half the women I have “met” that have gone to 40 weeks and BEYOND with twins……..????????????? Yes it happens……MOREEEEEE than anyone would ever think…….. That just made me want to hit her with a frying pan………..
Then it was….. Well  its normal. you gain. really? WTF USB…… Its normal for a person to gain freaking 7 lbs in a week???? twice??? and a previous 10 lbs before that??? for a high risk clinic to not want to touch me and send me here where I feel I am getting no answers?!?!?!!  They better be Glad the WRATH OF MELIPET Didn’t come down on them like the “strong arm” (haha I hate those commercials)
I mean being huge is just what I wanted to achieve during my singleton pregnancy…… all the signs and symptoms of preeclampsia…  Yah know all the things I DIDN’T DO during my Multiple pregnancy!!!!  Are happening now! Im BIGGER AND FATTER AND WIDER AND MORE MOODY… I hurt more and ache more and cry more and want to punch people more……
I measure ahead just like I did with them…… But now…… Its worse… its more issues, more complications, more more more……. but Can I get a straight answer????? HELLS TO THE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry ya‘ll I’m beyond frustrated!!!!  I am at my limit!!!! Only thing is that Today I reached 32 weeks……… Today I am scheduled for Galveston to see the WOMAN behind the curtain……. Marlo…… Who will hopefully have answers or do something with Daniel and I!!!!! that is scheduled for 11:30 am……. Then if we make it out of there…  at 3 at the latest I have another level two ultra sound.. *sigh* I know my lil man needs to bake more…… I know this…… I have already had preemies……… I did not expect to have another……  Its not something I would even wish on my worst enemy!!!!! 

 

These are some of the things listed in this pic that are possible and that people go through…… and we went through our fair share just with Gabriel and Ezekiel………. Now, I wonder and ponder and worry, and fret and stress over what will come with Daniel………….

 

387910_10151153074792993_175084448_n

And all that plus some is running through my head……………
But all I keep thinking is I have a feeling if they would shut up and look at me and Daniel…. They would see its truly best for both of us if he was to arrive here sooner than later………. I really think My body is not doing good for him and hes not doing so great for my body at this point…….

Things are just not what they are supposed to be…… its just not right at the moment. SO, Praying hard they find and see what they need to Come Wednesday…… I’d be at 32w6d……. Literally 1 week 6 days shy of what I did make it to with the twins………
But we need answers…… WE need something that will help us move forward…… Not just be stuck and not know a single thing…… My sugars are still not good…… Its……. just not a good rollercoaster for his first ride =(
I’ll attempt to blog tomorrow about some Good things in my life….. and about a NEW bucket list I have created… 

Ya’ll all have a good night!
love,
Jessica and Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment